You are preparing for a big Thanksgiving feast while saving your pennies for holiday shopping this month. When your to-do list each day seems like it is growing before your eyes, dinner is sometimes the furthest thing from your mind. If you are anything like me, dinner is still frozen anyway since my capacity to remember the simple things seem to disappear this time of year. With a little weekly planning, your family can enjoy a fun dinner out without breaking the bank! For this weeks Top 10 Tuesday, I have rounded up the top 10 places that offer free or cheap kids meals in the Hudson Valley. Happy eating!
1. Double O Grill- $2 Tuesdays! Kids meals are only $2 on Tuesdays. Located in Wappingers Falls.
2. Billy Joe’s Ribworks in Newburgh is serving kids meals for only $1.99 on Sundays!
3. Amore Pizzeria- Kids eat Free on Sundays with purchase of adult entree. Pleasant Valley
4. Hurricane Grill and wings. kids eat free Tuesdays, located in Poughkeepsie
5. Perkins. Cupcake the clown comes in to entertain the kids with balloons and face painting on Wednesday nights, from 5-8 kids also eat free. Wappingers Falls
6. Denny’s Restaurants. Kids eat free on Tuesdays from 4-10. Locations in Newburgh & Middletown
7. Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse. Kids eat free Tuesdays in Poughkeepsie
8. IHop, kids eat free Tuesday nights from 4-8 with each paying adult. Locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown and Mohegan Lake
9. Uno’s Chicago Pizzaria and Grill in Central Valley, kids get a goodie bag full of fun and eat free on Tuesdays.
10. Fireside BBQ & Grill in Salt Point, Tuesdays after 4, kids 12 & under eat free with adult meal purchase
I have done my best to verify with each restaurant but please call ahead to confirm as the promotions may change.